
Today is my fabulous sister Sharmyns' birthday. Sharmyn is the best person that you will ever meet and she is my sister! She is humble, sweet, loving, beautiful, kind, generous, smart, funny, great sense of style, clever, an amazing cook, an great hostess, and loyal just to name a few. Every good personality trait that you could ever want is found in Sharmyn. It's hard to live so far away from her. If I could, I would be her neighbor. Preferably, in her really cool guest room.
I have always wanted to be like Sharmyn. She has done so many neat things in her life.
She is well traveled. The picture above is when she and her husband Jon, came back to visit while they had been living in India. See the pretty clothing she has on. INDIA! She lived in India for over a year!
She is outgoing and friendly. Sharmyn and her husband have people over for dinner several times a week!
She has her college degree English Lit, something that she loves. She is so smart!
She is fluent in Japanese. Hello! Hardest language out there! I am sure she still knows some French and then there is Sharmynisms. She is very fluent in Sharmynisms.
She has a unique name and 'y' in her name. (All my sisters beautifully unique names and all got 'y's' in the spelling of their names. I got the common name. I am slightly jealous.)
She makes homemade cards for everyone's birthdays. Beautiful, unique cards that mean more than anything that you could buy.
She has the most beautiful sense of style. Her home, all though I have yet to visit her there, is warm and inviting and looks like it stepped right off the pages of a magazine. This is her home where she hosted Thanksgiving this year.
She is an amazing chef. I always wished that I had half the talent she does. This is something that she serves often. Beautiful and delicious! Check out the other yummy pictures that she has posted on her friends food blog.
Sharmyn is also extremely entertaining! She has the best sense of humor. She can make you up a song over anything. Right on the spot. She has the most beautiful singing voice! This morning, she called me on the way to visit her husband and sang herself a birthday song. She is too funny!
Sharmyn has taken care of me, been there when I have been sad and lonely, and happy for me when I am blessed. She has entertained me, fed me delicious food, talks to me about my hair. She lovesme and my little family. She gives her all to everyone. We all love her and I am so happy that she is my sister! Happy Birthday Sharmyn!
Love, Meg
3 comments:
I'm overwhelmed - you made me cry long distance. I love you.
I say ditto to all!
I have been to the house that jumped out of magazine pages, and it is so great! (although slightly nerve-wrecking to have a mini destroyer crawling through for a week) :)
I think Sharmyn is Beautiful. Always have. I remember when she came home from her mission. I was so in awe of her. she was so inspiring. I have always admired her artistic nature too.
I hope you have a wonderful day Sharm
Post a Comment