Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

A few weeks back, Sam starting taking himself to the bathroom. I didn't think much about it. Then he started doing both kinds of business in there. I still thought it was a fluke and wasn't going to have anything to do with it. After several days of it, I figured I better get on board with him. So off to the store we went to pick out some big boy undies for his tiny hiney. He excitedly picked out Mickey Mouse undies which he sings "Micky Mouse Clubhouse" every time. Funny to me because he does not actually watch that show or any show for that matter.

So long story short, we have been working on it. Some days are better than others. Some days he doesn't want undies, others he wears them all day. Hopefully, we will be able to get over the on again off again and be on our way to being diaper free.

Yes, I'm posting a picture of my little guy in my favorite robot undies. It's my blog and I think it's cute. He thought it was pretty funny that I was taking pictures of him in his undies. I do too.




5 comments:

Kem said...

Oh Megan!!!! I love the last pic. Ok Mom if you have to take a photo of my bum I guess its ok. HA HA HA Love it

Kaylin said...

Potty training... the only thing fun about it is their little bums in little boy undies! :)
Good luck! At least Sam's in the right mindset to take on this new adventure!

Even Better Than the Real Thing said...

TOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!

Sharmyn said...

Hee hee. This reminds me a photo of you as a little girl coming out of mom's closet. Remember? You were wearing her heels? tee hee

the mama monster said...

eli and sam can be potty training buddies! seriously i can't stand how cute little boys look in big undies. what a little cutie you've got.