Me: "I'll be right there. Just a minute." Hearing lots of giggling as they run out the door. When I walked out the door, I found this.
Yes folks, she decided to climb into the cat tower that my nephew brought over. And yes folks, that is not a very large hole she is in and she could touch the bottom. I was laughing so hard, it was hard to breath. She couldn't stop laughing which is 100% better than crying like she usually would. I had to go and get a chair to get enough height to pull her out.
My funny, skinny, tall girl.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh...you've been a blogging mad women!!! I always forget to check people's blogs once they're private because your name doesn't go to the top of my list once you have a new post anymore! I love all your new posts!
The cat tower picture is hilarious!! And, you're right, laughing is 100% better than crying!
That is so darling! I love her totally laughing face! I can hear you laughing!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AH HA HA HA HA HA HA enough said
Post a Comment