Friday, March 20, 2009

Point for Dad

Rock star Daddy scored big points tonight! I came home from work to find the kids up late playing. He bought them an air hockey table and the season finale of Clone Wars was on and he bought them chocolate milk.

Heaven they say.




I don't know why nights with me aren't so fun. We have a fun night of making them clean up and do homework.

I can't compete. I admit complete defeat.

4 comments:

Kem said...

Man sometimes its just not fair having to be mom.

Sharmyn said...

Dad's are so cool. Espescially when they are Ryan.

Jimmy said...

Well Lucky them!

Steph said...

I so understand this. I was telling my sister Megan this week that when it comes to my household, I am the park and Joe is Disneyland! Oh well, at least we can say our hubbys are good Dads and that's the greatest thing of all!