Dear Dishwasher,
I love you so much. You are so reliable and quiet. I can always count on you to do your job without having to be told more than once. You help keep the counter and the sink clean making the whole kitchen feel cleaner giving me that nice serene feeling of order in a home that has none.
Thank you for coming to live with us. Thank you for doing the dirty work that used to take me three times longer than it does now. Thanks to you, I now have an extra 30 minutes to my day. I may have to buy more glass dishes to fill your big belly up since we often run out of dishes before you are full. And dear sweet dishwasher, any excuse to go shopping is a good one in my book. :)
With all my love,
Megan
27 comments:
Now THAT'S a love letter.
Isn't technology beautiful? Cute letter. You're so witty.
I think the dishwasher was the greatest invention. I know it seems crazy, but I adore ours and don't know what I would do without it.
Are you guys going to Zion for Easter this year?
You SO deserve the new love in your life!
Well, I knew you loved your appliance, but you've got a major obsessive crush going on here. Do you think your dishwasher loves you back?
Hi Megan,
I love your name (my daughter is named Megan) and your blog.
Thanks for visiting mine.
I also wanted to answer your question, we have a queen sized bed, but I'm sure the door headboard would also work for a king sized, because it's wider than ours.
Hey,thanks for stopping by my blog. Actually you are the first comment saying you want to "Craft it Forward." So, all is well. I'm excited, and I'm getting started tonight!
Thanks again.
Have a great day.
Oh yes. How I ♥ my dishwasher too! LOL
Coming by from SITS to say HI!
Aw, I love my dishwasher too! Although, I am not as thoughtful as you about filling up it's belly. I tend to just get it in and get it done!
i am popping in to welome you to the SiTS community! Glad you joined and can't wait to see more of you!
That's so touching, I could cry;0) My dishwasher passed away last week, so I am in mourning:0(
Welcome to SITS! It's great to have you in the SITStahood:0)
Welcome to SITS...you will love this blogging community!!
lol...you read my mind....and I want to welcome you to SITS...I'm super excited you've joined us....
I wish I could say the same for our diswasher. Only I can't :-(
stopping by from SITS to say "hi" and welcome. I know that you will enjoy being a part of this vibrant group of bloggers.
carma :-)
I HEART my diswasher too!
love the letter...creative and cute.
Stopping in from SITS to welcome you. You are going to love being a part of this amazing community of women! So welcome to the SITStahood!
If you have time I am hosting a pretty great giveaway on my blog right now...come check it out!
Do you think the washing machine is going to get jealous?
I big fuzzy puffy heart all my major appliances as well. Pioneer Days are for the birds.
Welcome to SiTS!! Em
i love me some dishwasher appreciation! and i love the letter to your dishwasher! i really couldn't live without it but maybe i am a wierdo because sometimes i do enjoy handwashing dishes.
I love my dishwasher, but she's doing poorly - coughing and sputtering. We may have to put the old girl down. Don't tell her, I'm already shopping for her replacement...
Dropping by to welcome you to SITS - glad to have you join us!
It really is true love. ;o)
I just wanted to stop by and say welcome to the SITS comunity, it's great having you as a SITSta!
Ah, yes... one of life's finer inventions!
I came by to welcome you to SITS!
Awww! That's a worthy love. I've had to live years without one before, and it's HARD. Way too much work. I love my dishwasher now. Although it's noisy, but I don't care, because it WORKS!
I'm here as part of the SITS Welcome Wagon! I've been a member since the start and a huge fan of this awesome womens support network. I've read so many fun blogs, met so many amazing women. Welcome to the SITStahood!
You should also buy him(her?) some candy. Love your kitchen! I'm stopping by to welcome you to SITS :) Also, I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested.
I also LOVE my dishwasher.
I am also in lust with my washing machine and dryer.
Welcome to SITS!
Yeah...gotta love the dishwasher!
Welcome to SITS!
it's these relationship that we forge through sweat and tears that carry us on the days we need lifting up (like daily after dinner and all high holidays).. truly a moving tribute.. he he
Stoping by to thank ya for the comment wub on my BIG SITS feature day!
haha great one!! after being married for 8 years and not having a dishwasher then getting one last week I can so relate to this post!!
welcome to SITS
I appreciate my dishwasher too, but I would love it so much more if it could also unload itself. I don't mind loading it, but it's just a pain to put the dishes away.
Welcome to SITS!
sounds like a letter i could have written myself :)
i stopped by today to welcome you to SITS, we are thrilled to have you as a part of the community!
Post a Comment