Thursday, February 19, 2009

Projects, projects!

Anyone who knows me knows that if they dare step foot in my house, I am going to ask them their opinions on 15 billion projects that I am working on or dreaming about. Started a project today that I think will make a great improvement on the house.

Here's a hint: Can you guess?

6 comments:

Sharmyn said...

Finally that is all I can say! Oh and Yahoo!

Jess said...

is it your kitchen????????

Dawn said...

You're giving up the blue carpet? I thought you loved it....ha ha ha!

Katie said...

ripping up carpet and refinishing floors?

that is my guess...but I could be totally off base

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love a good refinishing job! Looking forward to seeing your results!!

Even Better Than the Real Thing said...

you can't possibly be thinking of getting rid of that AWESOME carpet in your kitchen.