Tradition: birthday breakfast on the "You are Special Today" plate. Jake's requests: ham and cheese eggs, Eggo waffles, sliced strawberries (yum!) and cranberry juice.
Tradition: Birthday dinner out with the grandparents. Jake chose Golden Corral and enjoyed three steaks! He did not, however, enjoy the singing. He would not stand up. Verdict is hung if he really was embarrassed or not.
New tradition: Birthday "Wish" decoration. Now, if I can just get the birthday banner made. Problem is, I think of it when it's time to put it up and not before it's time to put it up.
Tradition: A picture with his presents.
Tradition: Star Wars presents of course. And look at his dimple. It still kills me.
Tradition: Jake super-de-dooper excited over the Clone Wars blaster game. Thank you Super Target clearance!
4 comments:
Looks like he had a fun birthday. I saw a acappela group do a Star Wars song online the other day and immediately thought that he would love it. (go to moosebutter.com and go to music and click on star wars and he can see it...I think that's where it was, anyway.)
Wow sam-a-lam. What a mug! Three steaks - awesome.
You are an awesome mom. Details remembered, details missed. He will only remember what you have remembered. I do the birthday breakfast, too. And Star Wars! Oh my goodness. My son loves them, too and he is 15!
Love your blog.
Karol :0)
Happy Birthday Jake!!! Glad you had what looks like an awesome birthday!!
Post a Comment