Monday, February 23, 2009

Hint #2

Not a whole lot got done since I posted the first hint. Ryan and I weren't home much this weekend. Hoping, praying and crossing my fingers that it will all be done this week!

Second hint:
I've spent roughly $517 so far. Yikes! I have lots of dreams and hopes and wants for my whole house. It drives Ryan nuts because he doesn't understand why my list is so long and unnecessary. Silly boy! But really, when it comes down to spending the money for it, it's hard! But fortunately for us, I have been working hard and saving for a while!

8 comments:

Sharmyn said...

goodbye kitchen carpet FOR-ever!!

Cindy said...

At least your husband doesn't decide that your saying tiling the backsplash in the kitchen is really far down the list actually means, "Go ahead and buy the tile and we'll do it later." Sigh. :)

jodihi said...

Ahhh you LUCKY DUCK! I cant wait for you to get your new kitchen make over.. hopefully the dishwasher comes FIRST?

Anonymous said...

House projects are so exciting!! Looking forward to your reveal :-)

Kem said...

Oh My I wonder whatever it could be, I cant wait for it to be done. You are a lucky lucky girl next project the bathroom. HA HA HA HA HA HA HE HE HE HE HE HE HE

Erica said...

thanks for visiting my blog on the link party, your shelf looks great, before and after.

I am way excited to the after pictues!

Jess said...

YEAHHHHHHHHH no more dishes in the sink!!!!!!! HOOOOOOOORAAAAAYYYYYY for MEgitys!!!! Love ya girl!

Jess said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.