Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A New Bow

Look at this darling bow that I made for Mia.
Don't you love it?? I do! I love it, love it, love it!!! Love everything about it but apparently Mia doesn't.
Conversation with her about it:
Mama: "How come you took your bow out at your friends house??"
Mia: "'Cause I don't like that dumb bow. I didn't want you to put it in my hair."
Mama: Hugging her and telling her sweetly even though I felt like dropping her on her hiney, "Because Mama wants you to look pretty and I made a pretty bow just for you because I love you.:
Mia: Unimpressed, "Hmm."

If you would like to make your own bow, it's super simple. I simply used four different ribbons from American Crafts. They are perfect width, texture and coordination. That perfect red flower button is from the Creative Cafe. And if you make one (or more) for your cute little one, let me know. Especially if your sweet little one is sweet about it.

3 comments:

Even Better Than the Real Thing said...

emily would probably say the same thing, but I still want one. It is so cute.

Dawn said...

CUTE!! Tell Mia I love it....on her! Maybe she will like it more :) Darn kids with their own opinions.

Kaylin said...

That's funny that she doesn't like it! It's so cute and girly- it seems like it would be her thing! And speaking of girly and our long conversation, we are almost positive that we're going with Paityn Brynn. :)