Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I like her style

When Mia was little, I worried that she wouldn't want to be a girly-girl. She had Jake all up in her face with non-stop boy stuff. Star Wars, battles, general boy awesomeness. Our house was saturated with it. Somehow, she grew into that girly-girl that I always wanted loving to dress up, want to wear make-up, playing Princess Leia along side Jake's battles. She loves and has loved all things girly since she was little. She especially loves jewelry! Every Sunday, she begs Grandma Sharon and Auntie Meg (Dee! Dee!) to go through their boxes of jewelry and give her something special out of it and somehow every week, she comes home with something special.

She often has some sort of combination of necklaces on and this is one of my favorites. A layer of a plastic dress up beaded necklace, a sweet little silver and white bead necklace and a old silver necklace of mine. She's my girl and I like her style.

3 comments:

Sally said...

Very Coco Channel-ish!

Dawn said...

I remember you worring about her NOT being girly! She does have great style, but has a stylish mama to learn from.

Sharmyn said...

I remember that silver necklace of yours!