Keeping the patriotic theme alive, how about these cute USA letters I recently finished. These letters are for sale at my work. They did a class to make them and had some extra letters left over. I snagged myself a set and picked out some papers and laughed that I might not actually do them before the 4th. My co-worker, Christy, said that she would check in on me to make sure that I got them done so I had to get 'er done. Pretty simple. Sand, paint, modge-podge, embellish. The pattern's are pretty busy. I am not sure that I would do them as bold again, but overall, it's pretty cute. Three cheers for the USA!
6 comments:
I really love them!!! They are really fun!!
I like the bold look! You are so crafty, I wish some would rub off on me :)
I LOVE these letters. How perfect! You'll have those for years. Thanks for visiting my blog...nice to "meet" you!
Way to go crafty girl, they're darling. and they work so well on your fancy dancy new shelf too!
Now, PLEASE come to my house and spread some of your talent...
Those are so cute, your going to have to teach me how to do it. I LOVE your front door. I keep trying to get up the courage to paint ours.
Yay! You did it and they look awesome!!
Post a Comment