So today, I was supposed to go and do this. Things just didn't work out in my favor. So sad. So instead, I have to make it a better day and get something crossed off my list that has been on there for too long.
I painted my front door.
Yes, I did. I have had the paint to do it for several weeks now. Like several as in two months. So after not going to have fun with these guys, I donned my painting clothes and was in luck for a perfect day and time for painting. It wasn't too hot, Sammy was sleeping the whole time and the kids were playing with the neighbors. It was meant to be.
Hmmm.....white, scratched and boring. Needs some sprucing up. I think I will paint it blue.
Uh....interesting denim-like texture, but still, not what I had in mind.
All done and not sure about it. I had a granny door to start with and I now I have a brightish blue granny door. It's a nice color though.
6 comments:
Fancy! I like it, really it looks great! It's amazing what a splash of color does, it looks like a new door! Good job!
I have been planning on painting my front door, but I'm having a hard time deciding what color. My house is red brick, too. I think the blue looks very nice.
I like it, you did a good job sister. I wish you could have come with us, but I agree getting the door done I'm sure feels great. I want a picture of the whole house please?
love you.
You're brave! I'm very afraid of paint! I couldn't even help decide what to paint Jason's wedding show booth set up thing! :) Looks good!
mmmmmmmm. afreshly painted door. how sweet.
Three cheers for the red, white,and BLUE!! Yahoooo! Love it - way to go girly!
Post a Comment