Pretty boy Sam has to put his make-up on every morning. He just wouldn't be right without a swipe of blush and a touch of lipgloss. Okay, lots of lipgloss. He only like the good stuff too. Funny little baby!
How cute! Thanks for visiting my blog...sorry I'm just getting around to seeing your's...computer problems! UGGGHH! Love your blog! Can't wait to read more, but for now, time for bed!
5 comments:
Atleast he knows what is important in life.. Hope he's feeling better. I loved visiting you yesterday even if it was only for a short while..
That is so cute. He's gonna luv you for taking those pictures someday:) You can borrow my stamp set ANYTIME you want!!!
How cute! Thanks for visiting my blog...sorry I'm just getting around to seeing your's...computer problems! UGGGHH! Love your blog! Can't wait to read more, but for now, time for bed!
He is so cute! He looks so serious why he's applying his make-up!
how cute :)
Post a Comment