Happy Father's Day to the one that I love. Thanks for being such a good Dad to our kids. They love you and know that you love them. When you are home, you are often found with at least one child but often all three kids snuggled into you. You make me laugh when you say you are a minor celebrity in our home. It's so true! Thank you for playing games and ball with Jacob, for being wrapped around Mia's pinkie finger and for teaching Sammy tricks. We love you so much and are so grateful to have you in our lives.
To Papa: My Dad has such a sweet, calming presences about him. He can calm me down easily. Thank you for always being so good to me and our family. Thank you for your good example, your willingness to tirelessly help. I love to watch you spoil our children with your love and attention. I love that you dance and play with them the way that you did with me. I am grateful to live close to you and that my children have you in their lives. We love you!!

To Dave: Thank you for raising such a good man. I am so thankful that he is willing to tirelessly provide for our family. I know that he learned that from you. Thank you for spoiling Ryan by taking him on trips and talking about your favorite hobbies. I love that you can get Ryan to really laugh. I love it when I hear you two talking and laughing. And finally, I love that you love your grandchildren. When we come to visit, I enjoy watching each child climb up to you to snuggle and read a book or play a game or two. Thanks for spoiling them! We love you too!
For Father's Day this year, we went to Teryn's house for good food, good company and lots of room to play. Her house is the best to entertain at. The boys were downstairs enjoying the game, the women outside talking on the deck and the children running amuck. Thanks for opening your home to us.
4 comments:
Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog the other day!! Your blog looks very interesting!! I am guessing that you are from England because of some of your "word choices"!! I've put you on my RSS feed. I'll be back!!
Horray for Dads! This is so sweet! Ta-Ta and Cheerio!
It sounds like you have some wonerful men in your life. You dad looks like a sweetheart, I can see how he could have a calming influence on you. Somthing about him looks familiar, maybe he just has one of those familiar faces.
I love what you wrote about your husband. It's so cute that he's a celebrity in your house! I'm sure that makes him feel so good. Cute photo of him with the kids.
Post a Comment