Christmas is so fun for our kids. They were so excited to open their Christmas pj's and to get to bed. Jake was awake for quite a while but he was not going to get out of bed. We thought for sure this year Jake would wake up early, but he didn't. Again, it was about 8am when we all finally got up for the day.
Santa did well this year. Mia got the Baby Alive that she has been dreaming about. She's actually a lot cuter than I thought she would be. Mia is loving feeding her, changing her diaper, playing and putting her to bed. Baby Alive says little things like "I love you Mommy!" and "Mommy, I'm thristy." to which Mia was very attentive too. It's darling to watch her snuggle and talk to her.
Jake got a fun Star Wars battle of Hoth playset that he played with all day. He is such a Star Wars boy thourgh and through. I wonder if he will ever grow out of it.
Sammy got a playtable just like the one Jake had when he was his age. Sam likes it very much and it's very good for him to have toys that are 1-2 feet off the floor. It encourages him to crawl and to get up on his knees or stand up.
After our little Christmas, we went to our in-laws for our 2nd Christmas. The kids had tons of presents to open and were very excited to come home with Star Wars lego sets, princess dress-ups and Fisher Price plane just to name a few. We enjoyed breakfast and watching the kids play. Sammy was so cute playing in all the wrapping paper and ribbons and pushed around a big present of sister-in-law Megan's like it was a push toy.
This evening, Mia and I went to my parents house and visited with them and my sister Teryn's family. We enjoyed ham and potatoes and then went to sister VaLynn's house for a quick visit. We even got to play with the new Wii that Chris got. It's quite fun!
I wanted to share this video with you. It cracks me up! I think that you will enjoy. Chris, I am sure that you will enjoy it! Be sure to watch the whole thing.
Hope you all had a good Christmas!
3 comments:
Glad you had a busy day of food and family! I'm happy your kids are excited about what they got. I thought the video was very, very funny.
Sounds so fun! Lots of love to you!!
So glad you had a good christmas! And I bet Mia is a doll with her baby alive!!
I wish I had an activity table for Mattie!
Post a Comment