These past few weeks, Sam has seemed to have grown ten fold. Six weeks ago, he was rolling everywhere. Then started army crawling a week after that. Next thing I know, he is sitting himself up and hopping up onto his knees. He's improved so much already. We have our first appointment with the physical therapist tomorrow and I am looking forward to seeing Sam grow even more.
Until then, here is a tiny snippet of Sam eating cake. I didn't clear out the card, so I didn't have much memory left to take it. He's being very tame here but I just love the excited squeeze he does over how unbelievably tasty his snowman cake is.
2 comments:
He is SO BIG!! Good Job Sammmy, I'm so proud of you! I love the cake eating boy, how cute!!!
that video was such a teaser! I want to see more of his fun cake eating! that was so cute.
I can't wait to hear about the physical therapist
Post a Comment