May I recommend a vespa. I drove one the other day and WOW!! It rocked my world. I felt like I was 12 again (even though Kaylin says I act like I'm 12 most of the time) this time I was!!
Here is my vote: 1 vespa and then the honda. To many bad experiences with american cars.
7 comments:
Sorry Ry - I'm with Meg.
good luck! I like Meg's choice better too..
but Meg, wouldn't you love a mini van?
Honda will last much longer!! Red car, red car!!
Also, thanks for commenting on my new blog!! What color scheme and design style would you like? I'll have one designed and webbed to you in no time!!
You don't need a truck to be manly!!! I'm with Jessica, go for the minivan, you'll be sooooo happy you did!
May I recommend a vespa. I drove one the other day and WOW!! It rocked my world. I felt like I was 12 again (even though Kaylin says I act like I'm 12 most of the time) this time I was!!
Here is my vote:
1 vespa and then the honda. To many bad experiences with american cars.
a Vespa!!! thats funny..
beep beep, vroom vroom!
Jason's like all the other Men out there pretending that they aren't really 12 at heart!
Post a Comment