Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Things I love today.

  • Sharmyn's question got answered on Emily Style's blog. Very cute! Scroll down to September 11th entry.
  • These J.Crew headbands. How do you wear headbands with bangs?
  • The navy eyeshadow and raspberry lip combo. I am really in need of an update. I think that this is it! Very wearable. How cute with the J. Crew headbands.
  • The new J. Crew look book looks. Oh my! I like them all, but especially love looks 3 and 6.
  • The smell of freshly bathed Sammy boy. Mmmmmm.....clean baby.
Not loving?
  • When thinking of ways to festive for Thanksgiving, this knitted turkey hat is no where near my idea of fun. Scary! If it's up your ally, well you can make it yourself. Instructions here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you need a turkey hat thingy! How scary would that be! It would be a very funny gag gift! I like the idea for Sharmyn's outfit, very classy!