Friday, September 25, 2009

Sleeping Beauty


I find this hilarious. I should of taken a picture of her bed too. You wouldn't believe the amount of stuff she sleeps with and how it is all set up just so. Coloring books, crayons, toys and more all set up ready to play. How can sleep with it all?

2 comments:

Jess said...

I LOVE The mask, that is SO funny. what a little princess. My girls always had their treasures for bed. Ali would stuff her most treasured items under her pillow to sleep. Every so often I'd lift it up to see what was dear to her heart at that moment in time. Sometimes I'd find things that would surprise me. Meg has so many stuffed animals on her bed that she wouldnt fit even if she did sleep in her own bed. (which she doesnt).

Sharmyn said...

Oh my - I wear a mask too. But J doesn't allow stuffed animals sigh.