Six weeks ago, our cat had kittens. Sweet little, tiny kittens. Two black, one white and one striped. Now, they are bigger, they are getting ready to leave the nest and find new homes of there own, I want to introduce these cute little entertaining kittens.
These kittens are hard to photograph! They don't stop moving and never look up. I guess we can scratch "kitten photographer" off of my list of potential careers. Sadly, these are the best of them. They really wanted to go and play.


First born, they would either nurse or sleep in a big o' pile of kittens.
SOXS
First up is Soxs. She looked like she had socks on when she was new. Jake named her right after he met her. She's a funny little kitty that was the first to bust out of the nest and go roaming around. She's good about letting you hold her, putting her in a stroller or making her attack your army men.
Einstein

And then, my funny little Einstein. Named because his fur was crazy just like Albert's. He's the smartest kitty too. First to open it's eyes, first to purr, first to eat kitten chow and first to use the litter box (that we have seen). Oh Einstein, how I love you.
SUGAR

And finally, Sugar. Pronounced "Sugah". She was all white at birth and has since changed to her dark brown and white coloring with blue eyes. She's a cutie all right. I think that she is favorite of all of the kids. She doesn't mind being swept up to battle someone and rarely complains when Sam chokes, I mean, holds her. She's checking out our mantel trying to figure out how to get off so she can play.
PAUL

Here is Paul. He enjoys doing crafts with me. A cute little black kitty with a touch of longer white fur. He's pretty mellow and loveable. However, I think that Paul might really be an April.
So, if you want one of them or know of a good home they can go to, let me know. They will be ready to leave their Mama in two weeks.
4 comments:
Oh my - don't let husband see this post or we will have 8 cats instead of 4. I love them. I think I want all of them.
So dang cute. I bet all their daddy's are proud. I would want one if you know my niebor didn't already have 4 who think my yard is their yard
Awwww, they are so darn cute! Too bad you live so far away. We keep talking about getting a kitty. I'm not sure we (by that I mean me) are ready to take on another something to take care of.
Too cute.
Post a Comment