In honor of your 6th birthday baby girl, your top six favorite things. (Listed in no particular order of course.)
#1. Swinging
You could swing all day and all night. You love it.
Every day we pass Cherry Hills, you ask if it is open yet then follow quickly asking if Aunt VaLynn's pool is open. It's getting close swimmer girl!
You love spaghetti. It's your favoritest food in the whole wide world. You can eat several helpings of spaghetti and it is even more enjoyable when you get the sauce all over your face.

All day, everyday, everywhere. You ride your bike just to go to the neighbors house. Even when your bike had a flat, you would balance just right on Jake's bike just so you could ride. That's how much you love your bike.
#5. Dancing
Even though every week when I interupt your playing to go to dance and you tell me that you don't like dance class and that you wish that I didn't sign you up, I can tell that you love it. The smile on your face while you are twirling around gives you away. You love dressing up in the costumes and dancing on the stage and we love watching you.
#6. Friends
Good girlfriends are essential to a girls life. You, my dear, have taken it to a new level. You must always be playing with a friend...or three. I am so happy that we have a neighborhood full of friends for you. I don't know what I am thinking because I don't have a picture of you with your friends. I am putting that on my list!
Happy Birthday Miss 'Melia!! I love you more than you will ever know. Looking forward to the next six years of your sassy little self.
xoxo,
Mama

5 comments:
Happy Birthday Ms Mia! Hope you have a wonderful day full of Pink, Princess goodness. Love your Aunt Jessie
What a sweet and wonderful girl! I hope she has a happy birthday.
I noticed you use photobucket... I just started and have been wondering how many pictures they'll allow me before they cut me off and tell me to buy 'pro'.
Love these pictures...she's a special one for sure!
what a little cutie and she sounds all girl to me!
What a cutie pie. I hope it was a wonderful birthday!
Post a Comment