Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Beeeeauuutiful!

My Sammy is an artist and the world is his canvas. He loves to paint and color but, if I am not careful, he'll draw his little scribbles not only on paper but on the wall, on toys, in books, on Jake's homework, or his body. Let's not even talk about markers and the permanent ban I have placed on our household. Pens are endangered.

One of Sam's favorite mediums is Mommy's make-up. Nothing is more appealing to him than that tube of color stay lipstick or waterproof mascara. And my Sam, he's no dummy, he knows exactly where to put it. See, mascara on the eye-ish area and lots of lipstick on the lip-ish area.

Beeeeee-uuuu-ti-ful baby!

5 comments:

Jess said...

oh man, I hope that wasnt the color stay! please tell me it came off easily, cuz I can't get it off myself for hours! we have marker on the couch upstairs from Mattie, and marker on the couch downstairs from Oli.. gots ta keep those things up high!

Dawn said...

I'm sorry but that is too funny! He has obviously been paying attention when you get ready. He wants to look as perty as his mama!

Sharmyn said...

Darling - maybe he has a future in theater (you know stage-makeup dude)

Nicole said...

Wow, he looks beautiful! Good thing for Oxi Clean :) How's the tassel sales going? I'm still trying to get ahold of my cousin to set up a Scentsy party, I'll let you know!

Anonymous said...

Lovely!