I have a super busy week and I am super excited!
This week, I will be at Mary Lyn's Bumbles Party with my load of darling tassels. There will be Bumbles watches (I NEED these!), handmade cards and of course my tassels. It's going to be so much fun! Tuesday, November 18th from 6-9pm. See Mary Lyn's side bar on her blog for more info.
****************************************
Saturday, November 22nd, I will be doing a huge Holiday Boutique in Draper! (Click on flyer to enlarge.) (Don't know why it won't enlarge. I can email it to you if you would like. Let me know.)
I am super excited about this one! This boutique has 12 vendors and growing! Everything from gourmet cupcakes (yum!) to lotions and lip glosses inspired by the popular series Twilight (too fun!) and of course my tassels!
Here is a teaser preview of a few of my tassels that will be there.

Featured:
1. Double pom-pom on a rope - these look cute everywhere I put them. Love 'em on an armoire, on a shelf, on a doorknob, on a candle holder - love them anywhere! 2. Chocolate Santa - he looks like you need to take a bite out of him. Yummy blues, chocolates and cream. 3. Metal Reindeer - very rich in his deep browns and reds. 4. Wood Santa - darling on a big fluff of greens and reds.
Want to see more?
Come and visit me and support handmade goods!
4 comments:
These look AMAZING! Love the double pom-pom tassle! I can't make the flyer go bigger or link to your handmade store - help!
How fun for you! I love those bumbles watches, too! Maybe I need to host a party.
Too bad I didn't live closer....I want to see them first hand! Good luck! You are awesome!
Ok - hopefully you see this...Taryn gave me your blog address - I really feel like I'm stalking now...
I lOVE this reindeer, and the other santa one - crap I just can't decide! So, I hope to talk to you before you come back down here for Thanksgiving...I really would love you to bring some! Thanks - erin
Post a Comment