Sunday, September 28, 2008

This little princess did what?

Guess what this little princess figured out how to do last Thursday?

Yep! She rode a two-wheeler!! She's been practicing on her little ol' Barbie bike but when her friend left her bike at our house, she couldn't help but want to try the big girl bike. I got her started and was fully prepared to help her ride when everything clicked for her and she pedalled along all by her princess self.


She rode back and forth several times before I ran in the house to find Ryan to show him the good news. "Come quick!! She's doing it!! She's riding a two wheeler all by herself! Come take pictures!!" And in my proud Mama moment, I stopped to marvel in her new found skill in which she went out of control down the driveway entry and crashed. Whoops! Sorry Mia! We are still so proud of you!!



2 comments:

patti said...

So DARLING! How old is she?

Sharmyn said...

Princess in a bike helmet? So cute! Love the action sequence!