Monday, September 8, 2008

September Card Club

I made these cards for card club tonight. I really like the embossing cards that the Cuttlebug has. I used Textile for the base and Swiss Dots for the strip and flower. Rounded the corners, layered some flowers, added a vintage button and called it done. Simple and easy.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

I love that card. I really want one of those cuttlebugs. Hey yesterday I was at Tai Pan and they had the coolest looking weathered urns their clearance section for four dollars. I thought it would be perfect for my little Halloween tree that maybe I'll get around to making one of these days.

Kaylin said...

REally cute card! I love the embossing

Dawn said...

I love it! Very, very CUTE!

Brianne said...

Nice work! I love it!!

Sharmyn said...

Love the swiss dots. Now could you post already!!!!

Woodard Gang said...

Very cute cards...they are super creative and funky :o)
Thanks also for the sweet comment on my blog!