Tuesday, May 11, 2010

SEVEN!


I can hardly believe that my little Mia is already SEVEN years old!!  When Jake turned seven, all I could think of was that the next year, he would be eight and be getting baptised.   I worried about it all year and missed out on enjoying it!  While I still fret about her growing up, I am trying to enjoy her now. 

Highlights of my girl:
  • She loves to dance and is doing wonderful on her team!
  • She's loving school now and claims that she loves to read and loves to be in school!  This is all thanks to her teacher, Ms. Bradford.  Ms. Bradford is the perfect teacher for her and Mia loves her with all her heart!
  • She is so tall!  Taller than many of her cute little friends but not the tallest in the class.
  • I love her big brown eyes.  She got my eye color and thankfully, not my tiny little eyes.  I think that she is incredibly beautiful.
  • She has a fierce jealous streak in her.  We are working on it.
  • She still loves to collect rocks.  We just cleaned her room out and I took out no less than 50 pounds of rocks.  I do not kid you.
  • She does approximately 50 billion cartwheels a day.  It's her favorite thing to do.
  • She still loves the monkey bars and does tricky-tricks crossing them.  I am proud of her for that because I never could do it.  To whimpy.
  • Her favorite food is still spaghetti. 
  • She's still willing to try a bite of any kind of food. 
  • She still loves to cook and bake.
  • She has lost two teeth and has one wiggly one.
  • She has a crush on Connor Stout, a 12 year old!  Ahh!
  • She loves "Peace" signs and draws them on everything and will pick out every single piece of clothing with the sign on them. 
  • Speaking of clothes, she's obsessed with her skinny jeans that are so worn out that they have holes in the knees.  Even though I have bought her other pairs, she only likes the one. 
I could go on for pages and pages!  I am so in love with my little girl and so proud to be her mama.  I hope and pray that I can be a good mother to her and that she will learn to use her talents for good. 

1 comment:

Sharmyn said...

So sweet. I love your mama musings.