Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween 2009 - Big Fat Baseball

I found this cute little baseball in my yard.  I quickly got my camera to get a shot of him.  I had never seen a baseball this size in this location before.  

At first, he wasn't too sure about me and my camera.


But a little candy dropped in his spider friend seem to warm him up to us.





And then he let us poke is squashy tummy to make him giggle. 




He ended up following us all around gathering candy from house to house pointing to each house asking if they had candy too.  All loved his fatness and cheered for Boston.  After the night of fun, we just couldn't send him out on his own and decided to keep him for ourselves.  After all, who wouldn't love a big fat baseball?

3 comments:

Sharmyn said...

You are FUNNY and cute. And I like your baseball!

Anonymous said...

How adorable! Really-did you make it. I think that is the cutest costume I have seen.

the mama monster said...

so stinking cute!