Sam's got a little thing for motorcycles. Just a teeny, tiny bit of excitement over them. Nothing really, just excitedly yelling "
MOR-DA-CYCLE!!" every single time one passes by. (He also enjoys pointing out all the garbage cans he sees and if Ryan is in the car, he'll yell out "Taco BELL!" just for Ry. Funny to us because neither of us have ever taken him to a Taco Bell.) So of course, when Ryan and I saw this little motorcycle, we could not resist it.

Sam was too excited dancing around and helping us put it together. He ran and found his helmet and took it out for a test drive.
Today, as I was going through all the little videos I took of him, Sam especially loved this little snippet. He cracked us all up because he was answering all of my questions on the video. Much louder and more excited then this little camera shy version here.
This little motorcycle was the best $20 spent on him. I only wish that we would of gotten it sooner.
3 comments:
So cute! He really looks like Mia in these photos. Love his little police helmet. I love it that your kids do tricks for Ryan.
Thats adorable. what a fun thing to find. Mattie loves motercycles too, so glad you invited me to your blog finally....Love ya
cute. don't you love finding things that thrill your kids to pieces?
Post a Comment