Sunday, April 19, 2009

Boutique

It's been unintentionally quiet around these parts. I have lots that I can(and will) blog about but not until next week. You see, I have been a crazy, busy bee. I'm super excited to announce that I will be participating in the Mutton Hollow Country Barn Boutique this next week!

This boutique is huge! They run every Spring, Fall and Winter with this being their 26th year in business! I am super excited so please, come on out and support me! I am going to need it!

Mutton Hollow Country Barn Boutique
(phew! What a name!)
169 E Mutton Hollow Road
Kaysville
Thursday, April 30th-Friday, May 1st from 10am-8pm
Saturday May 2nd, 9am-5pm.
Come on out! I promise it will be worth your time and don't forget to come and visit my booth. You'll find it upstairs.

4 comments:

Small House said...

HI!! I have your pay it forward craft completed!

I had such a relaxing time working on it, I'm going to post it today, and also offer another one as a giveaway.

I need to get it to you. So if you'd like to give me your address I can send it. You can email me at
smallhouse19@yahoo.com

I'm thinking if I can swing it, I might come to Kaysville to the Mutton Hollow Boutique. Sounds fun!

Have a great day.
Sandra

Dawn said...

YAY! Good luck getting everything ready!

the mama monster said...

sounds fun. i think i will come visit.

Steph said...

Good luck Meg, I will be there for sure. I can't wait to see your display. Everything you set up is beautiful,so it will be fun to see what you do.