Knick-knack-patty-whack this dumb yard sale is DONE!
Did pretty good selling all my knick-knacks. Yeah!
I'm exhausted and I still have a stinkin' huge pile to take care of. Wah.
Not buying another thing for a looooooong time. I am sure I will last clear until Monday 'cause you know, tomorrow is the Sabbath Day and can't shop on Sunday.
Mom did decent for throwing together a bunch of her stuff at the last minute. I laughed every time she sold something for a dime. Then we bought knick-knacks from each other. And that was like this: "You like?? Yes. How much? You can have it. Thanks!" So see, I didn't technically
buy.
3 comments:
Did you sell your cool shelf from Pottery Barn? I'm kicking myself for not buying it, stupid me!
Wow, how much did you make at the yard sale?
Yea! I am so proud of you...only the truly tough and determined can go through with a yard sale and not wimp out by quickly loading the truck up and running it to the goodwill! The aftermath isn't very fun to deal with..but the end result is so worth it! Don't you just feel so de-junked!! What are you going to use the proceeds on? We bought a power washer (to use on the deck after some of those wild parties!!)
Post a Comment