Saturday, March 8, 2008

Look At Me!!

Look who's starting to walk!!


On Tuesday, Mia and her friends were having a dance party in the front room. They were busy showing off their best moves while I snapped pictures. After a while, Sam climbed off my lap and crawled over to his play table all the while watching the girls dance. Then he did it! He just let go and went for it. He took several steps until he tripped over the edge of the rug. He was so proud of himself!! He laughed and crawled quickly over to the table again, pulled himself up then walked again. Over and over and over again he worked on it. Each time so proud of himself. He was adorable and I am so pleased that he is making progress. (Please ignore the mess, thanks. We had a lot of kids playing that day.)

5 comments:

Jess said...

YEAH! He's such a big boy!
Megan didn,t start walking till she was 14 1/2 months. All on their own time I tell you! He looks so happy.. Hope he gets feeling better soon too..
love ya

Melinda said...

Yay Sam! That look on his face is priceless. And now think of the things he can get into!

Sharmyn said...

Oh my goodness what a big boy! I love all of those action shots! Darling, darling, darling, boy - he takes after his aunt.

Dawn said...

What a big boy! It is so exciting for them to start walking. I love how he looks so proud of himself! Cute kid!

Kaylin said...

Those were great pics! You could really tell how excited he was about the whole thing! Yay for Sammy boy!