So the weather in Utah has it's ups and downs as Spring approaches. Some days, it's so beautiful and warm it's just feels wonderful! The next day, it's snowing and gray. Today, it was good, so I took advantage of it and started to work on the monumental list of yard work. While out, Mia and Sammy enjoyed playing outside. Mia LOVES to be outside riding her bike and swinging in the swing. We found the old blue push car that we got when Jake was one year old and gave it to Sam to see what he would do with it.
He loved it! He immediately hopped on it and thought that was great! Then Mia pushed him on it and that was even better! By the end of half hour we spent outside, he was pushing himself on it. I was so impressed with him! When Jake got it, he pushed it around a bit, but then didn't give it the time of day after that. Mia loved it and would ride it backwards until she learned to forward. She would ride it right out the front door step. I would have a mini heart attack as she did it but she just laughed and did it again!
It felt great to be outside. The tulips are sprouting and the crocuses are out. We all loved it! The yard work list got a tiniest check off it. I did go out again after Sam went down for a nap, but still only got 1/3 or the lawn raked. We have a much bigger yard than I think. (Please excuse the fact that I am an idiot and didn't know that I couldn't rotate a video on my camera. Just tilt your head to the side and pretend it's all good. Oh, and also please excuse that I sound like a big idiot too. I was cheering on my son and now realize that I need to cheer him on in a more "adult friendly" voice.)
3 comments:
So cute! What a big boy Sam! They look so happy to be outside enjoying the nice weather. Glad you got a start on your yard work. Briella loves the sam blue bike. She rides and pushes it, and loves it. I hope you have more springy days ahead, no more snow!
Hooray for good weather finally starting to come around. That was a long winter for sure. Cute photos and video!
I love Sam's sandals with his coat.
Love your sweet voice on the video!
Post a Comment