Monday, March 17, 2008

Beatrice Bunny


I got another surprise in the mail today from Sharmyn. I am getting pretty spoiled ya know. In the box, nestled in yellow tissue paper was this darling homemade bunny! Isn't she so cute?? I just love her vintage pleated paper skirt and how cute her stance is. And her flowers and I am pretty sure that Sharmyn made the pompom body herself. She is pretty awesome like that!

Thanks Sharm! I LOVE IT!

5 comments:

Sharmyn said...

Yay! You got her before Easter! I'm really on a roll. DO NOT expect it to last! Beatrice - perfect name!

Sharmyn said...

P.S. If any of my sisters (V,T,D) and or nieces (B,C,C,F,E,K, or L) out there are reading this I will make one for you if you want! Just ask - ok?

Jess said...

Meg! You changed your blog.. I love that you changed it to yellow since you are on a yellow kick.. it looks good..
Beatrice is Adorable.. Sharm is so stinking creative! You know what’s funny? Sharmyn has always kind of been on a pedestal in my mind.. When we started our friendship 18 years ago she was on her mission and I remember her room and how beautiful it was and just waiting for her arrival home.. Then when she came home I was awe. I thought she was so beautiful, incredible and spiritual. I used to LOVE listening to her use her foreign language skills. I always have thought that she was so delicate and refined. So feminine, and so creative.
You're sure lucky to have such an amazing sister.. And she’s lucky to have such a loving grateful baby sister.
Love ya Sharmyn. It’s been years, but I still think you’re brilliant.

Sharmyn said...

Jess - thanks. That really surprised me and delighted me. I've loved watching you through these years too. You are a lovely woman and I'm happy for your happiness.
p.s. Megan thanks for letting us use your blog for our love notes!

Kaylin said...

Beatrice is the perfect name! Sharm- my mom rarely is onlince- only to write and check emails from Bren- her computer is having problems. But I know if she saw this she would REALLY want one- could you surprise her with one too? I don't have a home yet to put one of my own in, so I'll just enjoy hers this year.