Saturday, April 28, 2007

Alrighty then......

Alrighty then......
For a while now, I have enjoyed reading several different blogs and admired the people for sharing a bit of themselves. I have toyed with the idea of starting my own blog but there are so many mental roadblocks along the way. I am just me. It's just my small little life. But the one day I read about publishing your blog into a book. That's it! I want that. My life might be small, but it's important to my kids. So here, I will write for my kids. A virtual journal of my thoughts and dreams for them, their lives, why they make me smile and my everyday life.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Yeah MEG! you did it, and you look gorgeous!

Sharmyn said...

Wow! My sister is so COOL! Post, post, post. I feel greedy for more of you!

p.s. Husband said, "Great photo!"

Jason McGrew said...

Meg,
Wow, I think it is so awesome that you have your own blog! Congrats! I don't have one, but I help Jason with his, and it is great fun! I look forward to reading yours along with Sharmyn's.
Love ya- Kaylin